Monday, September 14, 2009

3 Weeks to Go!

Well, progression has been the same this past week as it was the week before. Things are good and we are prepared (I think) for the arrival of Rowen Daniel.

We had a great time at the fair on Friday with all of the Pattersons. Gunnar rode on his first ride with cousin Trudy. They went on the giant swing (the one where you go in big circles while elevating up and down.) He loved it and waved every time he past by. What a big guy! Gunnar loves Trudy especially because she acts like a mini mama to him! :) After eating our Krusty Pup, Papa, Dada, Uncle Jeff, and Nana took the kids to the Rodeo. Kyle said he loved it!

Aunt Gail is coming to visit us this weekend and we always look forward to seeing her! We will take some pictures for you and I will get some up of the fair.

God is kind to us all the time and we are thankful for His Providence. Remember, "there is a time for everything", says Solomon! Sometimes it's not in our timing though. Thankfully God is wiser and Sovereign over all!

Love, Paige

No comments:

Contemplating How Short He Wants It

Contemplating How Short He Wants It

Good Haircutting Form

Good Haircutting Form

One of His Many Girlfriends-Dede

One of His Many Girlfriends-Dede

I am So Tired, I Can't Even Smile

I am So Tired, I Can't Even Smile

Las Vegas Vacation

Las Vegas Vacation
april 08

Off to Church

Off to Church
i am very solemn on sunday mornings

Eating Breakfast

Eating Breakfast
you can kinda see my teeth!

I'm Here!

I'm Here!
proud Grandpa

Newborn Gunnar

Newborn Gunnar
with Grandpa

8 Days Old

8 Days Old